ORDER YOUR DVD
We have filmed 15 classes that happened between 2013-2014 and made an easy to follow DVD with 7 videos. This is a very introductory DVD that would get you started into applying Permaculture at home.It also gives you lots of links to more detailed contents and information.The contents of the videos relate to Butte College's chats, Grub's hands-on series workshops & Happy Corner hands-on series.
By purchasing this DVD you are supporting a small non-profit and you are helping us to create PERMACULTURE EDUCATION PROGRAMS for you and your community. If you would like us to know more about this Permaculture Design Course you can follow us on Facebook.
THE GOAL OF THIS DVD IS TO GET YOUR STARTED ON LEARNING AND APPLYING PERMACULTURE IN VERY SIMPLE WAYS AT HOME. IN THIS DVD YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF LINKS TO MORE DETAILED INFO AND FURTHER STUDY.
- Introduction to Permaculture Video. CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE FIRST VIDEO- INTRODUCTION TO PERMACULTURE!!
- Urban Homesteading video with food forest, mandala gardens, none dig gardens, intensive planting, companion planting..
- Two Food Forest videos where the 7 lawyers of trees, shrubs, vegetables, flowers, bulbs, ground covers, climbers etc get planted together in one go.
- Organic Fertilizers video where you will learn how to make compost piles, compost tea, bocashi, em, hugelkulture etc
- Two Mushroom Inoculation videos where you learn how to inoculate plugs into logs, how to inoculate garden beds with your vegetables & how to create spawn from mushrooms.
- A Biogas Cooker making video, where animal manure gets transform into gas for cooking.
- A Hydrogen cell building video where you learn how to make a gadget that runs with water and gets attached to your car/bike to run partially on water and safe the environment/money.
Also the DVD contains concepts shared at the workshop series offered last winter/spring at Butte College Chico Center.
THIS DVD HELPS US KEEP CREATING EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR YOU AND YOUR COMMUNITY!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Follow us on Facebook